Financial Accountant – Libya
HOERBIGER Service Middle East FZE
• Responsible for preparation of all aspects of accounting and financial information, ensuring adherence to company procedures, labour, tax and other applicable laws,
• Perform month expense and balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis for review by the Controller,
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate reports,
• Provides accounting and finance support to unit managers and the Operating team and assist with day to day enquiries,
• Assist in periodic Balance Sheet review process by providing working papers and reconciliation, as required,
• Assist in annual Planning and budget process,
• Assist with monthly forecast review.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Qualified Accountant, Graduate in Finance / Commerce,
• Above 3 years’ experience in similar,
• Strong analytical background and accounting knowledge,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Expert user of MS Excel & Power Point and good presentation skills,
• Strong familiarity with financial and internal control functions,
• Good communication skills and good ability to work in a cross functional and multicultural environment,
• Strong familiarity with ERP Software. Understanding of SAP will be a plus but is not a pre-requisite.
Commerce / Accounting / Finance
ONE GROUP, THREE STRATEGIC BUSINESS UNITS
The HOERBIGER Group – that’s the sum of the Strategic Business Units Compression Technology, Automation Technology, and Drive Technology.
The Group supports the Strategic Business Units through efficient Corporate Functions: the Strategic Business Unit Finance/Controlling as well as the Corporate Functions of Human Resources, Communications, Research and Development, Business Development, Audit, and Information Technology.
The HOERBIGER Group has 6,826 employees at the end of December 2011.
RELIABLE PERFORMANCE OF COMPRESSORS
HOERBIGER Compression Technology has 4,100 employees worldwide. It is not only the largest HOERBIGER Strategic Business Unit, but at EUR 550 million also continues to rank at the top in terms of sales. The operating performance was increased by approximately 11 percent over the previous year’s sales volume of EUR 497 million. HOERBIGER Compression Technology has helped to provide the Group with a good and sound basis.
Its 130 locations around the globe make HOERBIGER Compression Technology not only the top-ranking Strategic Business Unit in terms of sales, but also the most complex one in the HOERBIGER Group. Its operation is based on a global matrix organization comprising four pillars:
• Business Division OEM with the Business Segments Compressor Solutions, Serial Compressors, and Engine Solutions.
• Business Division Service with the Area Managements Europe West, Europe East, Middle East/Africa, USA Gulf Coast, USA Midwest, Canada West, Latin America and Asia
• Business Division Production with five Lead Plants and another five production plants
• Support Functions Controlling, Engineering / Knowledge Management, Human Resources, Innovation / Business Development and Marketing.
Source Article from http://jobs.emaratalyoum.com/en/job/?xid=2587319